Medicare Options Made Easy
Medicare Options Made Easy!
Don’t Pay More for your Medicare Prescription Drug Costs than you need to!
Even if you are already enrolled in Medicare Part D, Wisconsin Advantage may be able to show you how to reduce your costs
Learn More about a tailored Wisconsin Advantage Solution, we make it easy!
TAILORED WISCONSIN ADVANTAGE SOLUTION: Medicare Options Made Easy!
Does Medicare Require Me to have prescription coverage?
- Yes, Medicare requires you to have “creditable” prescription coverage while enrolled in Medicare. Most people choose to enroll in a Prescription Drug Plan (PDP). Veteran’s coverage and Employer benefits oftentimes would be considered “creditable”. In Wisconsin there is a State Pharmaceutical Assistance Program called Senior Care RX which is also considered creditable.
- If you become eligible for Medicare and have no creditable coverage you may be required to pay a Late Enrollment Penalty in the future.
How do I find the lowest cost prescription drug plan for my needs?
- Many people on Medicare get inundated with mail and marketing to the point where it is difficult to know which option to choose. Wisconsin Advantage is a licensed brokerage agency which means we can offer multiple options. Our licensed agents will complete a no-cost, comprehensive review of your situation to help determine which options will offer you the lowest overall costs.
- Everyone is different and the options that fit for one person’s prescription needs may not fit for others. It is important to work with a team like Wisconsin Advantage that can take the time to analyze your needs and tailor you a solution. We will even help you determine if you may qualify for other non-insurance assistance programs that can greatly reduce your monthly drug costs.
- Wisconsin Advantage agents are highly trained and will be able to provide you with a comprehensive analysis including:
- Potential ways to save money by applying for state and federal programs.
- How Medicare Parts A, B, C and D work.
- A thorough review of your medications, how they are covered and a monthly cost breakdown.
- A menu of choices for prescription drug and healthcare needs. Many of our members pay no monthly premium, in addition to Medicare Part B’s premium, to receive high quality health and drug benefits.
What is different about how Wisconsin Advantage Helps me?
- Wisconsin Advantage is dedicated to the communities we serve.
- Our office is located in the Appleton Wisconsin area and we have agents throughout the entire state.
- We conducted dozens of events each year throughout our communities in Wisconsin to help people understand how Medicare works and how to access state and federal programs.
- There are many people who qualify for state and federal programs that could greatly reduce their costs and quality of life yet many people don’t understand how they work. We help our customers navigate those options.
- Wisconsin Advantage is a Medicare focused agency
- Many insurance agencies work with multiple lines of insurance such as life, annuities, property etc. Wisconsin Advantage’s specialty is Medicare insurance options. This ensures our agents are highly trained and the service they deliver is at the highest standard of care and quality.
Why a Brokerage agency versus calling an insurance company?
- There are many GREAT insurance companies out there that offer outstanding products. However, each insurance company has different ways they cover medications, providers, travel and additional benefits. By choosing a brokerage agency like Wisconsin Advantage you will have many choices. We will not only offer many choices but we will complete a comprehensive analysis of your situation to make sure the choices we are offering you meet your specific needs. We do all the work to find the right insurance company options that meet your needs so you don’t have to.
What can I expect from working with a Wisconsin Advantage?
- Wisconsin Advantage agents are knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
- Wisconsin Advantage will be an advocate for you! We will help tailor solutions that are based on your needs.
- We make it easy for you!
- You will have a dedicated licensed agent who will be there for you when you need them.
- Insurance options can change every year so your dedicated Wisconsin Advantage licensed agent will stay updated on industry and product changes. Each year they will review your plan with you to ensure it still meets your unique needs.
Wisconsin Advantage’s home office is located in Menasha, WI. We service the Fox Valley and entire state of Wisconsin and have licensed agents available to help you face to face regardless of where you live in Wisconsin.
Our mission is to provide compassionate advice to the people and communities we serve!
Our brokerage agency works with multiple insurance companies to ensure we have solutions for every situation. We also understand state and federal assistance programs that oftentimes coordinate with Medicare prescription drug plans.
If you are currently receiving Medicare or becoming eligible due to turning 65 or disability let our experienced and highly trained team complete an analysis for you. Our consultation is always at no cost and no obligation and includes:
◦ Review of state and federal assistance programs and guidance on how to apply. Many people are unaware that assistance programs exist and are not receiving all of the benefits they could be.
◦ How Medicare Parts A, B, C and D work.
◦ A thorough review of your medications, how they are covered and a monthly cost breakdown.
◦ Recommendation of insurance options based on lowest overall costs.
Wisconsin Advantage licensed agents have saved hundreds of people thousands of dollars by educating them on the assistance programs available and coordinating those programs with low cost prescription drug plans.
Our team has helped over 3,000 Medicare beneficiaries in WI find the right Medicare options.
Wisconsin Advantage agents attend regular training and events to be certified to offer nationally recognized carriers’ products for the areas we operate in.
Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan
If you decide not to join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D) when you are first eligible, and you don’t have other creditable prescription drug coverage or don’t get Extra Help, you’ll likely pay a late enrollment penalty when you do join a plan.
1981 Midway Rd Suite B
Menasha, WI 54952
By appointment only